Shweta’s emotional outburst In a never before bare-it-all interview

.


The beautiful Shweta has been riding the rough seas for quite some time now. And as a result despite having made her mark as an actress she was more in the news for her strained relationship with actor husband Raja Chaudhary rather than her good work. But full marks to her as she handled it with grace and dignity. Shweta quietly went about her work as she took part in reality shows, judged shows and even acted occasionally. Her estranged husband Raja is currently locked up in the Bigg Boss house and has survived many nominations despite his temperamental behaviour. Having put the past behind her she is all set to make some strategic career moves. Source

Shweta with daughter Palak

Webnsn.com cornered the elusive actress for an interview. Shweta finally breaks her long silence and bares her heart on Raja, their daughter and her own life.

On Raja’s emotional outburst in the Bigg Boss house:

Raja’s emotional display for me and my daughter Palak inside the Bigg Boss house is just for the sake of publicity. I know Raja Chaudhary inside out. I don’t even need to watch Bigg Boss 2 to know how he is behaving there. I can guess. I am a person who is rooted to cultural values and marriage holds a lot of significance to me. That is the reason why I did not want to end my marriage and I tolerated Raja for eight long years. Had it been any other girl, she would have run away in just one year.

On Raja celebrating her birthday inside the Bigg Boss house:

He can celebrate whoever’s birthday he wishes to.

On Raja’s recent announcement where he stated that if he won he would give half the prize money to his daughter:

It is his money. He can give it to who ever he wants. I have nothing to do with that. As far as my daughter’s financial support is concerned, she is well looked after by me and she doesn’t need anything else from anyone.

Raja Chaudhary

On Raja's plea:

(Raja has often mentioned that he is desperate for his daughter Palak and even pleads that she meet him at least once)

There must be a reason why a child does not want to go to her father. She has seen certain things about him which she shouldn’t have been subjected to at such a young age. But I would be the happiest if she accepts him. Now she is too young to understand things. I hope she develops a liking towards him once she grows up.

On her growing up years:

I have always seen the harsh side of life. I started working since a very young age. When I was a kid, my father never earned as he used to be unwell. My mother was the only earning member in our family. Later, I started working to support her. My childhood was really tough. My siblings and I used to work as well as study. I have worked very hard in life.

On the love of her life:

Palak is showered with love by my relatives and me. The equation she shares with my mother is beautiful. She is a pampered kid. When I can have a good understanding of relationships and values, in spite of being brought up in tough circumstances, there is no reason why my daughter will not have a normal and happy outlook towards life.

Life here on:

Life is defintely looking up for Shweta. Apart from doing the reality dance show Jalwa 4 2 Ka 1 on 9X and an upcoming show Jaane Kya Baat Hui on Colors, she is acting in a Hindi and a Punjabi film. Shweta is now venturing into production. Along with her team she is busy going through many scripts for television and is also hoping to produce a film someday.


No comments:

Audience Favorites