Khushi Dubey full story


The Choti Naaginn of TV, Khushi is enjoying her stint in fiction as well as reality shows. We get personal with her on her likes and dislikes as part of our feature for Children's Day.


Define yourself in one word: Simple and confident

Things you like: Singing, dancing, painting, and acting of course

Things you dislike: I don’t like to fight and can’t stand it also

Favorite Actor: Shah Rukh Khan

Favorite Actress: Priyanka Chopra

Favorite Film: Chak De India

Favorite Dish: Burger and Kadi

Favorite Color: Pink

Besides acting, what else you like to do: I love to sing

Secret Desire: To become Miss Universe

What is the meaning of Children’s Day for you: Its masti and fun for me on Children’s day.

What did you do on Children's day: I attended school and interacted with other kids. They asked me about my stint as an actor and how I balance my work and studies. After that, I hada live interview lined up.


More www.webnsn.com

No comments:

Audience Favorites