Controversy queen Rakhi narrates her sorry tale

.

We’ve seen Rakhi Sawant sobbing, laughing, crying foul on television and also in print.

She is a devastated woman, who has loved and lost. In between sobs, controversy queen Rakhi narrates her sorry tale...

Woh mere saath time pass kar raha tha

Rakhi starts crying the moment you ask what led to the break-up. She confesses, “I never thought that I would see such a day. I gave my mother Rs 50 lakh and a flat so that she would allow me to stay with Abhishek in peace. I went out of my way to help Abhishek. I did a reality show just for him and got him roles in serials. Today, when he has work, he has callously ditched me. I had told him all the horrid details of my life and he had said that he didn’t care about my past. Today, he says that I am the most boring person in his life, just because I don’t drink and smoke. Woh mere sath time pass kar raha tha.”

His mom abused me

The actress has a major grouse against her former lover’s mother too. His parents would come from Kanpur and stay in my house for months. And his mom would tell me that she wanted kangan, mangalsutra or sarees and I would take her shopping and splurge. But, ever since her son started earning, she changed colours. Even Abhishek started towing her line. Whenever I asked him about marriage, he would say ask mummy. And his mom actually had the cheek to tell me hum toh apni jaat mein shaadi karenge.”

Meri maa ko bus paisa chahiye

The saddest part is that Rakhi’s mother is also supporting Abhishek’s decision to stay away from her. A virtually defeated Rakhi says, “Itne log roz duniya mein marte hain. Main kyun nahin marti. Meri maa toh meri shaadi iss zindagi mein nahin hone degi. Usse sirf paisa chahiye. She will be very happy if I die tomorrow as along as she gets the money. I wish I would die! Main bilkul toot gayi hoon.

I’ll set up a dance academy alone

Despite all this upheaval in her life, Rakhi has gone about her work mechanically. Ask her about her future projects and she says, “I have Aditya Chopra’s film and Shatrughan Sinha’s home production to look forward to. Then there are a couple of reality shows. I have also bought some space where Abhishek and I had planned to start a dance academy. But now I will do it alone.”

More www.webnsn.com

No comments:

Audience Favorites