Panchi's paid-vacation in Bangkok



panchi-bohra

TV stars are getting a short vacation because of the blackout and Panchi Bora flew off to Bangkok.
She returned to Mumbai on Thursday and we asked her what she'd been up to.


"It was work cum vacation for me. I went to Bangkok for shooting an advertisement, but since there was nothing to do in Mumbai I stayed back for a couple of days more," says Panchi, who plays Prachi in Kayamath.

And what did she do in her two days of fun? "I shopped a lot! It wasn't planned at all so I enjoyed it. I bought lots of clothes and many pairs of shoes."

How much did she spend in all? "I can't tell you that! But I spent a lot, that's for sure."

Asked what she would be doing now that she was back but the strike was still continuing, Panchi said she was looking forward to getting back to work.

"I am a workaholic and like to keep myself busy. Believe me I am going to get bored if the strike doesn't end soon," she said, "Moreover there is nothing interesting being telecast on TV, so even watching it is not an option!"

She said that there would get cracking on work soon. "First of all I am going to call my production house and ask them when we are likely to start shoot, and also get an update on the strike. I cannot sit at home for a long. If we are not working for next couple of days then I will be going to Pune."

This was not to visit relations, she said. "My family stays here with me, but I have lots of friends in Pune who keep calling me and ask me to come over. I do not get that chance normally, but now I'm going to spend a few days with them."

Panchi is only doing Kayamath at the moment, where she plays the lead. There is talk that she will appear in Nach Baliye as a special entry with Shabbir Ahluwalia.

No comments:

Audience Favorites