'I would love to romance Brad Pitt' - Sanaya Irani

Tellybuzz in talks with Sanaya Irani…


sanaya iraniShe is neck deep in work , but when you call her she readily accommodates you and answers all your questions with brutal honesty and effervescence befitting the character of 'Khushi Kumari Gupta',she plays on Star Plus's 'Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon'

Congratulations on winning the 'Best Jodi Award' with Barun Sobti at Star Parivar Awards. How does it feel?
We are all ecstatic. It is always heartening to know that your hard work had paid off. I have always maintained that there is no greater achievement than having your viewers love your performance and hard work. Thank you everyone for your support!

Would Sanaya date a man like Arnav Singh Raizada?
(Promptly) No, not at all. He is too 'khadoos' for my liking. He is perfect for Khushi but I will let the offer pass.

Khushi Kumari Gupta has struck a chord with the audience. You have maintained that you are a lot like her – Where do you think you guys differ?
She speaks amazingly fluent Hindi. I cannot match at her there!

You have gorgeous skin. How do you manage despite the hectic work hours?
Honestly, I'm blessed with good skin. All thanks to my parents and the fantastic skin gene pool (laughs!). But, I must tell everyone I had my skin issues when I was in my teens – breakouts and what not. I make sure to moisturize my skin and I don't go for facials. I got a facial done only once in my life!

Do you look at yourself in the mirror a lot?
Not really. Of, course when I'm putting on my makeup I do! But rest of the times, I really don't bother. If I see a mirror, I wont stop and sneek a glance at myself.

All the fans want to see Khushi and Arnav declare their love for each other. When is the misunderstanding clearing?
I honestly do not know the answer to that question! We get the script last minute, so in terms of future storyline I would not know much. But, it will clear soon – you can not drag it for eternity. I must tell that there a lot of interesting tracks that are coming up in the show.

What is your dream vacation spot?
I have been lucky that I have travelled quite extensively. I don't really mind going anywhere as long as it is with people I love. However, I'm partial to beaches!

Which Hollywood actor would you like to work with?
Brad Pitt and only Brad Pitt. I don't want it to be a romantic comedy. It should only be romance and more romance.

What is your dressing style when you are not shooting?
I love shopping. I generally buy stuff that looks good on me and I don't really go by the latest trend. I used to be very kicked about wearing different types of clothing, but now when I get any off day I really don't bother – I wear anything I can get my hands on.

What is the latest song playing in your car these days?
I would not have a clue because as I soon as I get in my car I sleep (Laugh!). I'm so tired that I honestly do not have the time to tune into any radio channels.

Message for all your fans on India-Forums who want to read an updated Mohit-Sanaya blog.
Firstly, I would like to offer my sincere apologies not being able up date the blog. Things are so hectic right now, that sparing time is nearly impossible. Once things settle down, we will surely update it. Secondly, thank you to all our fans and viewers – Our show is what it is all because of your support and love. Love you all so much !

No comments:

Audience Favorites