Amit Tandon is having a low profile birthday

Amit

Amit Tandon, is a singer cum actor. He was first seen in Indian Idol where he was one of the 11 finalists. Later on, went on to become a TV actor. And today he turns a year older. However, he is not going to celebrate the occasion with fanfare.

Citing the reason for the same, Amit says, "My three year old daughter is not keeping well. So once she recovers we will surely party." This hunk has been receiving innumerable texts and calls from his fans since morning.

Though his birthday will be devoid of a party, the gifts aren't missing. "My wife, who's a doctor by profession, has gifted me a Samsung Galaxy Note. I am awaiting the delivery of a brand new Audi Q5, another present from my wife," he reveals to Tellychakkar.com. In fact, Amit had already cut many cakes, but has managed to restrain himself from gorging on them. "I have been working out to get a lean look and do not want to spoil my hard work." On the work front, Amit is too tied up with his business. "It's a franchise of yogurt that I want to bring it in India." He has also helped his wife set up her own clinic.

Coming back to birthdays, this actor reveals that calling in grand mom who resides in New York and visiting the temple are two things her religiously follow on his natal day. "I want to become a Bollywood actor and hope I some great offers come my way really soon," beams the birthday boy.

Here's wishing Amit a great year ahead.

No comments:

Audience Favorites