Shreya Jha says that her co-star Pankaj Tiwari is a "wonderful person"

 Shreya Jha

Rajshri’s Jhimlil Sitaron Ka Aangan Hoga (Sahara) was on a look for a fresh face, someone who was full of spunk. Shreya Jha, who has done a film down South, was called in for an audition. And the next thing she knew, she was in a narration with the producer of the show, Kavita Barjatya, skeptical if she actually wants to venture in the television industry. The faith in Rajshri Productions and Kavita Barjatya’s assurance instilled belief and she was roped in to play Angana.

“Everyone speaks very highly of Rajshri Productions and once I started working with them, I realized that every word is true. They are extremely profession, organized and sorted. The team reflects the ideas and methods that are implemented by their motivator, so all the positivity and structure is passed down from Kavitaji to the entire team,” shares the beautiful actress.

Talking more on the new found recognition, she says, “I was unable to realize in the beginning what I was getting into. But now that I see my hoarding all around the town, the reviews and appreciation, the feeling is finally sinking in. I am similar to Angana in many ways. Every young girl will be able to relate to the character. Also it is not those typical shows where one is always crying. I am of the opinion that the show’s concept is actually unique and we haven’t seen a serial with such a story.”

Further describing her day on the set, she states, “The moment you enter the set there is a positive atmosphere. Also I am new to the entire set up so everyone is very helpful.”

The lead pair of Shreya Jha and Pankaj Tiwari has received encouraging reviews, and speaking of her co-actor, Shreya mentions, “Pankaj is a wonderful person. I can discuss with him about the scenes and we even rehearse and share feedback. There is a comfort level with him and that shows on screen,” she ends.

No comments:

Audience Favorites