Avika Gor wants to become a "successful model" and a "famous Bollywood actress"

Avika Gor

Hello there, fans of Tellychakkar.com. Hope you all are having a great time. And this is some special news. Reason? It is about your favourite star, Avika Gor, who gained superbly awesome popularity playing young Anandi in Colors’ Balika Vadhu. She is currently seen in Sunrise Telefilms’ Sasural Simar Ka (Colors) as Roli.

“I am happy with the way my career has shaped up. I love my stardom to the core,” says the talented and bubbly actress who has big dreams and wants to make it big in the entertainment industry.

She continues, “I love my job and I enjoy shooting with everyone on the sets of Sasural… Deepika di (Dipika Samson) is like my real sister and the cast and crew is also very warm and affable to work with.”

So how does she manage her work and schooling, “I go to school in the morning and reach on the sets at 2pm and then shoot till 8 or 9 pm. I am in standard 10 currently, which means pressure of studies is pretty high. Yet, I know how to manage and balance work and education.”

Finally, she shares her ultimate dream, “I want to become a successful model and a famous Bollywood actress,” she concludes.

No comments:

Audience Favorites