Rajeshwari Sachdeva: Reality TV has become mucky

Rajeshwari Sachdeva

Rajeshwari Sachdeva is one gifted person. She is a singer, gracious dancer, has hosted TV shows and also acted in Bollywood and art movies. Apart from that, she can also boast of theatre; apparently she started her career doing plays with The Indian People's Theatre Association at the famous Prithvi Theatre.

As far as television is concerned, the beautiful actress feels TV shows will be very time consuming. “I would also like to stay away from reality shows as they have become very mucky,” she opines. The talented artist will be seen in two movies this year; Isaaq (starring Prateik Babbar) and Sanhita (that also stars Milind Soman and Devika Daftardar).

Incidentally, this powerhouse of talent celebrates her birthday today. However unlike others, she doesn’t celebrate her natal day with much fanfare: “I am a very simple person and don’t like ostentatious celebrations.” Moreover, since her wedding she celebrates it with her niece (her sister-in-law’s daughter). “I cut the cake along with her, but apart from that there’s nothing more to my birthday celebrations,” she informs.

The actress has a son with her husband Varun Badola, who is another talented actor. “My top priority is my son. Though it is my B-day today, it is all about him. In fact, I have no idea about anything else, but he will definitely be wearing new clothes,” reveals Rajeshwari.

Here’s wishing Rajeshwari a great year ahead.

No comments:

Audience Favorites