Charu Asopa skips her B-day celebration to shoot for Mahadev

Charu Asopa

Nikhil Sinha’s show Devon Ke Dev… Mahadev on Life OK has redefined the concept of mythological shows on Indian television. Watch it and you will realise the meaning of the word “magnanimous”. It’s not only about the execution or the plot, but also the commitment of the actors and the entire cast & crew. Why do we say so? Read on to find out.

Charu Asopa is playing Revati in the show. Now, the girl had taken a day off to party hard on her birthday early this week on Monday, 27 February 2012 (by the way, happy belated birthday, girl). But at the last minute her holiday got cancelled and she had to shoot for the entire day.

“I had requested for a day off, but the shooting schedule was such that I had to work even on that day.”

So is she complaining about it? “Not at all. Work always comes first. At the end of the day I did not have an iota of regret. And know what? I had a great time on the set,” she smiled.

Charu cut a cake on the set and also received gifts from her co-stars. “Mouni (Sati) gifted me a book titled The Immortals Of Meluha which is based on Lord Shiva. I celebrated my birthday on a set for the first time. I am glad to have such a nice cast & crew,” she ended.

Well, Charu. We are glad that you are enjoying your stint in the show. Keep the fun on!!!

No comments:

Audience Favorites