Sameer Soni is passionate about Balaji's Parichay

Sameer Soni

Sameer Soni is currently playing the character of Kunal Chopra in Colors’ Parichay. He has been in the entertainment business for nearly two decades and hence his experience is definitely something one can look up to. And Sameer as a professional has high regards for his art and craft.

He strives for perfection in very shot he is part of. Not only that, he doesn’t mind working on days when he is broken. Why do we say this? Apparently, this former model had broken his ribs while he was running behind his pet dog at his home and slipped. But despite the pain, he acted like a true professional would. He went ahead and shot for the consummation scene with Keerti Nagpure who plays his wife Siddhi in this Balaji Telefilms’ show. “Yes, I had fractured my hand and cracked my ribs, so every time I’d bend the pain would kill me but in spite of that I gave my hundred percent,” confirms Sameer to Tellychakkar.com.

Apart from that he is also very particular about his dialogues. If sources are to be believed then, Sameer even changes the dialogues that he is given. “I like taking full responsibility of my character and hence if I think there is a dialogue or a scene that does not go with my character I talk to my creative head about it. This is all because I want to give my best to this show. And yes I am very particular about my character and scenes as I do not treat it like a per day event. In fact I am very passionate about this role hence I look into every aspect of my character. And as far as I know I have been appreciated for that,” he clarifies.

The rumor mills have been churning out stories that Sameer’s constant meddling with the dialogues delays the schedule at times. “I understand there is time pressure since we are working for a daily soap, hence I usually discuss these scenes in between the little breaks that we have during our scenes. And the discussion is over in 15 minutes so I doubt if it has affected anybody,” adds Sameer.

In fact, the talented actor celebrates when the show fares well in the TRP race. “I distribute sweets on the set as I take it personally. And yes in return there are discussions and arguments but never at the cost of delaying work.”

“I am the main lead of Parichay so I am almost in every scene, hence I give in my thousand percent. I keep talking to people to know their feedback on the show. So for the welfare of the daily, I wouldn’t mind fighting even with Ekta,” ends Sameer.

Sameer Soni is one dedicated actor, we’d say.

No comments:

Audience Favorites