Dill Mill Gayye cute girl Sunaina Gulia not wanted to come back after Strike


Sunaina Gulia, of Dill Mill Gayye is enjoying every moment of leisure time with her mom and friends in Delhi...

As everything in at a stand still in the TV Industry, most of the actors have taken time out to be with their family or take to a much-needed vacation.

Sunaina Gulia, who plays the bubbly Dr. Anjali in Star One’s Dill Mill Gayye is back home in Delhi, spending time with her mom and friends.

“I am happy that I am getting to spend time with my mom. I came in May to give her a surprise on her birthday, but that was just for two days. It’s a great homecoming for me”, says Sunaina.

The actress is nostalgic as she is meeting up with her friends from college after a long time. “I am thrilled as I am getting to meet my friends again. We have been shopping, and enjoying time together. The weather in Delhi too is nice”, quips she.

What’s next for Sunaina? “If this strike goes on, then I will get back to Mumbai and head to Goa with my Mumbai mates”, states the charming actress.

On the next track in Dill Mill Gayye, Sunaina says, “That’s a big surprise for the audience”. When quizzed whether Abhimanyu Modi will turn to be the love interest of Anjali, she reasons out, “The script has not yet been finalized. So let’s see what happens”.

Lastly, when asked whether there is anything else in the pipeline, she candidly says, “I am happy with my DMG family. I give nearly 25-28 days here, and as of now enjoying every moment of the show”.

More www.webnsn.com

No comments:

Audience Favorites