Karan Wahi, best known as the chocolate boy of the TV industry, has managed to gain a huge fan following through some of his TV hits - Dill Mill Gayee, Remix, Mere Ghar Aayi Ek Nanhi Pari, Baat Hamari Pakki Hai, Kuch Toh Log Kahenge and more. However, of late he has been seen more as an anchor.
Currently he is anchoring Star Plus’ Nach Baliye.
Here, we bring you some of the unknown facts on Karan. Read on…
1. Karan was born in a Punjabi Sikh Khatri family in Mohali, Punjab. He was brought up in Delhi, where he completed his schooling from St. Mark's School.
2. He was a cricketer, before getting into acting. He used to play the sport at the state level.
3. He has even played with Indian cricket team player Virat Kohli. Apparently, cricket remains closest to his heart even today. He had come down to Mumbai to become a cricketer and not an actor.
4. When Karan was in college pursuing BBA, he met producer Shrishti Arya who gave him his TV break in Remix.
5. Karan was apparently dating TV actress, Priyanka Bassi, who worked with him in Left Right Left.
6. The artist is said to be extremely moody and short tempered.
7. As per Karan, he did not like Mumbai at first, but now he claims that he'll never return to Delhi.
8. Actor Karan Singh Grover is his best friend.
9. His nickname is Jinnie.
10. Karan has a cupboard in his house that has all the gifts given to him by his fans.