Eva Grover who was seen in Bade Achhe Lagte Hai will be seen in a Punjabi movie Just U and me.

I am back to square one with short hair and have lost oodles of weight



Eva Grover who was seen in Bade Achhe Laggte Hai on Sony TV is not see on television these days, the reason being she was out of Mumbai shooting for a Punjabi movie Just U and Me.
In a candid conversation with TellyBuzz, Eva told us in brief about the movie.
Shares Eva, "I am very happy to be doing a Punjabi movie Just U and Me, where I play a very strong woman. She is a mother of a teenage guy and this boy falls in love with a gir. I am a very gorgeous and very modern mother, who is helpful yet possessive. I would say that it's a role somewhat similar to what Shweta Tiwari is portraying in Parvarrish- Kuch Khattee Kuchh Meethi on Sony TV."
"I am very excited to be part of this film as it's a very bold yet meaningful film which deals with a very basic topic along with a very nice message."
When we asked her about when can we see her on television she said, "I am waiting for a good, substantial role on television I don't won't to do roles just for the sake of it, but it should have some weightage. I like the role I did in Bade Achhe Laggte Hai and my next should be that strong but the problem is I am getting all similar kinds of roles which are usually not that powerful.
About her personal life she said, "I am as of now chilling after completing my movie I am rejuvenating myself. I am back to square one after losing oodles of weight and have cut my hair short. i am feeling good about it."
Lastly talking about her fans she says, "I would say I would like to thank each and everyone as they constantly want to see me on screen. I will be back soon is what I would like to say."
Here's wishing Eva all the very best for her future endeavors.

No comments:

Audience Favorites