"Chhanchhan is a challenge for me"


Says actor Anuj Sachdeva who has replaced Farhan Khan in Sony TV’S show Chhanchhan..



TellyBuzz has been updating all the fans of Chhanchhan regarding the recent developments in what is touted as Sanaya Irani's show.
In our previous article, we had mentioned that after all the hullaballoo; Optimystix Productions has roped in the very handsome actor Anuj Sachdeva as the new Manav. And now the new Manav (Anuj Sachdeva) speaks about his entry in Chhanchhan.                     
Talking about his first shot at Chhanchhan, Anuj says, "At Chhanchhan, my first shot was that of a wedding sequence opposite Sanaya Irani. It was good, and everything went well."
Anuj also shares with TellyBuzz that he watched Chhanchhan initially, so he is well-versed with the basic foundation of the show. But he couldn't follow the show later due to his tight schedule and other projects.
Citing the recent examples that shows were yanked off air because the lead actor was replaced, Anuj says confidently, "Well, that's the catch. Many known actors were approached for this particular role, and may be they were not keen on doing it or considered it as a bad call. Any which way, if I wouldn't then someone else would have grabbed the opportunity. Knowing well about the dipping TRPs of the show, Chhanchhan is a challenge for me."
The talented actor who has taken up the challenge to play a replacement role says, "My way of thinking is exactly opposite in comparison to others. I believe when the production house is in need, I should stand with it and lead the show to success. I have no idea about Farhan's acting style. All I'm going to do is play the character my way. So, let's see..."
Anuj Sachdeva, will soon be hitting the big screen with his Punjabi movie- 'Haani'.
We at TellyBuzz wish all the good luck to Anuj!

No comments:

Audience Favorites