Vivian D'sena and Vahbbiz's rocking honeymoon in Australia!

Vivian D'sena and Vahbbiz's rocking honeymoon in Australia!

The made for each other couple Vivian and Vahbbiz speak about their honeymoon time together in Australia!


Vivian  Dsena from Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon and Vahbbiz Dorabajee Dsena  couldn't go on their honeymoon post marriage and their dream trip wish got fulfilled in the form of a Trip to Australia just recently courtesy a News Channel. The much in love couple who visited Australia for the first time covered five cities Melbourne, Brisbane, Goldcoast, Tangalooma Island and The Great Ocean Road in a span of a week. They had a blast daily and had adventure action and lot of romance.
Reminiscing about it, Vivian Dsena says, "It was a week long proper rejuvenating break for me after one and a half years where I was myself and I got an opportunity to explore my adventurous side and for a change RK was out of my mind and life. I spend some really romantic moments with Vahbbiz. As an actor I hardly get so much time to spend with her in Mumbai so it was a welcome change".
His beautiful actor wife Vahbbiz adds, "We did biking on the sand dunes, skiing on Sand, fed Dolphins and went to a fine dining moving tram restaurant.  We went cycling also. The best
part was when Vivian gave me a wedding ring up in the air in helicopter and took 12 vows at the beautiful 12 apostles. I will cherish my honeymoon forever. We love each other and feel blessed to be together. I guess we are made for each other". 

No comments:

Audience Favorites