Urvashi Dholakia to play Vidya Balan of Dirty Picture

Urvashi Dholakia to play Vidya Balan of Dirty Picture

As the actress gets ready to play Vidya, Urvashi chats with TellyBuzz about the act on Nautanki-The Comedy Theatre...


In the upcoming episode of Colors' weekly comedy show Nautanki The Comedy Theater, the madness will go a notch higher as we will see the gorgeous Urvashi Dholakia play Vidya Balan from the movie Dirty Picture.

Talking about this interesting act, Urvashi says, "Yes the audience will see me portraying the character played by Vidya Balan in "Dirty Picture". There is a theme to it and I have tried acting like her but have not imitated her. I cannot reveal much of it right now.  You all will come to know when the episode goes on air. Nautanki has its own comedy, which if seen is more fun (smiles)."

Further she added saying, "I had started my career with a comedy show, so I enjoy being a part of a comedy show. It has its own fun.  You can never compare a daily soap with a comedy show or reality show as they all have their own charm. I enjoy being a part of the show which I take up."

The photo alongside reveals her look and get-up as Vidya Balan in Nautanki. So viewers get ready to see Urvashi play the sexy Vidya Balan.

No comments:

Audience Favorites