Post 'Kya Huaa...'. Mouli to tour with 'Pritam Pyare Pappuji'


TV actress Mouli Ganguly, currently seen as avenging Anushka in "Kya Huaa Tera Vaada", plans to tour with her comedy play "Pritam Pyare Pappuji" after the show goes off air.


TV actress Mouli Ganguly, currently seen as avenging Anushka in "Kya Huaa Tera Vaada", plans to tour with her comedy play "Pritam Pyare Pappuji" after the show goes off air.
"Kya Huaa Tera Vaada" is likely to go off air soon. Mouli said she is "still doing 'Kya Huaa Tera Vaada'," but after that she has "a few tours planned for a play, which me and Mazhar (Mazhar Syed, Mouli's husband) both are doing."
"The play "Pritam Pyare Pappuji" is a comedy. We will have one or two tours outside India after 'Kya Huaa Tera Vaada' gets over. After that, let me see what offers I get," Mouli said here on Monda.
A remake of a Gujarati play, the cast of the Hindi version of "Pritam Pyare Pappuji" includes Rakesh Bedi.
"It was a very hit Gujarati play. It was done 10 years back. It did some 300 shows and was a very big hit. So, they revived it in Hindi and Rakesh Bedi is there, I am there and Mazhar is there," Mouli said.
What about movies?
"Any actor would be interested in films. I did 'Raincoat' and I was part of a very respectable project, but I didn't have much to do. So now I would look for a project, which is respectable and where I have a lot to do," she said while talking about big screen aspirations.
So far, Mouli has done TV serials like "Kaahin Kissii Roz" , "Saaksshi", "Aathvaan Vachan" and "Ek Thhi Naayka."

No comments:

Audience Favorites