Happy Birthday Kanica Maheshwari!


Kanica Maheshwari aka Meenakshi of Star Plus’ popular show Diya Aur Baati Hum, shares her birthday plans with TellyBuzz…


Kanica Maheshwari, who is playing the character of Meenakshi in Shashi Sumeet Productions' popular show Diya Aur Baati Hum has turned a year older today! The actress is elated to celebrate her birthday with her family.
TellyBuzz spoke to Kanica about her birthday plans. An elated Kanica told us from Delhi where she is currently with her family, "I pampered myself in the parlour today. Me, my husband and my entire family is going out for a dinner."
Talking about a perfect birthday, Kanica further added, "A perfect birthday according to me is the one which you celebrate with your family and the people you love. If they are with you on your birthday then it will be the best birthday you can ever expect."
So, what gifts did Kanica get on her birthday? A delightful Kanica told us, "My husband has gifted me a diamond cartier bracelet. It was really a good surprise for me. He was the first one to wish me when the clock ticked 12 in the midnight."
When asked about the wishes she got from her co-stars and about giving them a treat, Kanica said, "Sooraj (Anas Rashid), Sandhya (Deepika Singh), Bhabo (Neelu Vaghela), my Director sir everyone called and wish me. If they remember about the treat from me when I will return to Mumbai, then I will definitely treat them otherwise I won't (laughs) but I am sure they will ask for it."
Going down memory lane, Kanica shared her childhood birthday plans with us. Kanica says, "I used to have a big birthday party in which all my school friends, my neighbours and my relatives and cousins were invited. My parents used to throw a nice party for me with balloons, lights and cake for me. I used to get lots of birthday gifts. Those were the fondest memory of my childhood birthdays."
Thanking her India Forums fans for wishing her on her birthday, Kanica said, "Keep loving me this way only and keep watching Diya Baati to get entertained."
TellyBuzz would like to wish Kanica Maheshwari a very happy birthday and a blessed year ahead! 

No comments:

Audience Favorites