Nisha Rawal talks about her love for holi, the reason she missed celebrating the festival this year and her upcoming plans....

"I missed my first holi after marriage." : Nisha Rawal

Nisha Rawal talks about her love for holi, the reason she missed celebrating the festival this year and her upcoming plans....

The gorgeous and talented Nisha Rawal who was last seen in Star Plus' dance reality show Nach Baliye 5 with her beau Karan Mehra, is all set to comeback with another dance reality show Sriman V/S Shrimati which will air soon on Star Plus.

Elaborating on why she took up the show she said, "I am all excited for Shriman V/S Shrimati and I hope my health gets much better by the time the show starts. Today is the press conference of the show and I am gearing up by taking medicines since I am not keeping too well. I really hope I get better soon."

We also learnt that the newly married actress couldn't play holi this year. When we asked her about the reason she said, "I am down with high fever and throat infection due to which I had to miss my first Holi after marriage. Mine and Karan's parents had come home to celebrate holi as it was our first holi after marriage but I couldn't play. We celebrated Holi this year just by doing tikka to each other."

Further she added saying,"Normally on Holi we meet our friends and go out for dinner and enjoy, but this year it was not same. I hope next year it will be fun."

On her upcoming projects she said,"After Nach Baliye it is Shriman V/S Shrimati and recently I had done a few print shoots too. But now I am looking forward to doing more shows. I like doing both reality and daily soaps as they have their own different flavours. I also like doing commercials since it is short and enjoyable. Let us see what I get to grab after Shriman V/S Shrimati, as all my focus is on this show currently."

No comments:

Audience Favorites