Rakhi Sawant has "reached from drawing rooms to bedrooms of people"

Rakhi Sawant

Yes, here is an article on sexy and spicy Rakhi Sawant. The lady, who has been tagged as the “drama queen of reality shows”, has mastered the art of staying in news. You can hate her or love her, but certainly can’t avoid her. The world and the media may say whatever about her, but there is no point denying that she has made it big in the world of entertainment, through her hard work and bindass attitude. Rakhi is currently seen on TV in the promos of Life OK’s upcoming show Aasman Se Aage. The serial depicts the reality behind reality shows.

Tellychakkar.com had a candid chat with Rakhi and she shared interesting stuffs about herself and of course, her love for reality shows.

“I love to do reality shows because I think the recognition which I have received is just because of these shows and my stint in the television industry. It’s the reason why Rakhi Sawant is known by each and every person of this nation. I have reached from drawing rooms till the bedrooms of people,” she laughed.

She further continued, “I was very much scared and conscious when I entered this industry but now I am the one who scares people.”

Rakhi has participated in many reality shows but has won none. Now what is the reason behind it? “That might be my destiny. I might not have won but it is also a fact that in every show I participated, I was the center of attraction. I think it’s better to lose then to win a show and then stay at home for not getting any other work.”

Finally, she shared why did she opt to promote Aasman Se Aage? “I liked the concept and I could actually relate to it. I want to thank Life OK for choosing me to promote it. I think the show will do great.”

Well Rakhi, fans love you and we are sure you promoting Aasman Se will do wonders to it. After all, Rakhi ka jalwa rocks!!

No comments:

Audience Favorites