Kanica Maheshwari wants more success for Diya Aur Baati Hum

Kanica Maheshwari

When a person doesn’t have any wish list, you surely are surprised. But if you see Kanica Maheshwari, the beautiful TV actress, you will surely know why she doesn’t wish for any materialistic thing. “I don’t really want anything; I just wish my show, Star Plus’ Diya Aur Baati Hum, gains more popularity,” blushes the star.

Incidentally, Kanica, who got married recently (read 18 January 2012) to Delhi based businessman Ankur, has just everything a girl could ask for since “I am a nayee dulhan,” she cites the reason.

But her happiness knows no bounds as she has been flooded with gifts since last night. Things like bags, flowers and jewellery have kept Kanica smiling as she celebrates her birthday today (24 April 2012). Be it her parents or in laws, everyone has made sure she feels special on her natal day. However, nothing beats the gesture of her husband. He has gifted a diamond neckpiece. “I remember casually telling him that I would love to have the jewellery I saw in a magazine, which Hollywood actress Julia Roberts was adorning. And today, he has gifted me the same,” blushes the doting wife.

The birthday girl further reveals to Tellychakkar.com that she will be celebrating the occasion with a big party with family and friends, but not before visiting the temple. “I always visit the temple on this day. It just feels incomplete without thanking the Almighty for whatever he has given me; there is nothing that I do not have. When I am in Mumbai I visit the Siddhivinayak Temple; but since I am in Delhi currently, I will be visiting a nearby Sai Baba Temple,” says this Sai Baba aficionado.

Here’s wishing Kanica a great year ahead.

No comments:

Audience Favorites