"I'm a die hard romantic" - Sukirti Kandpal

Tellybuzz in talks with Sukirti Kandpal.


Sukirti Kandpal sizzled in a corporate calendar that was launched recently and is all set to return to TV screens later this year.

Fans loved you in 'Pyaar kii Ye Ek Kahani' and loved your character 'Pia'. Do you relate to her?
(Laughs) I would not run after a guy for that long ! Pia's love for Abhay was legendary. I dont think I can physically run after a guy like that. I can be mentally obsessed with someone, but I think both Pia and myself are headstrong characters. If we are convinced , we could go to any lengths to prove our point.

Describe your ideal guy.
He has to be caring , down to earth. I dont fall for randomness in a guy - He should be ambitious.

You have beautiful hair and skin. What are you beauty tips and fitness mantra?
I dont go to a gym. I do Yoga thrice a week. When I'm not shooting , I don't wear makeup. It is essential to go all natural. Problem is we try and conceal our flaws rather than solve them. It only worsens the situation. I just use a good face wash and a moisturizer.

Name one guilty pleasure you love indulging in.
I love jewellery. I love buying it and it is one expensive guilty pleasure. Diamonds certainly are my best friends.

Who are your friends from the industry?
I have a huge friends circle outside the industry. I just get along with everyone I have worked with.

There is a rumour that you are doing a new show on Zee TV.
(laughs) There is no smoke without fire . Yes, I'm doing a show but right now I can not comment on it.

What is your prized possession?
I havenot bought a single mobile phone in the last four years. All the phones have been gifted to me. I take care of my mobile phones and they are my prized possession.

What are your favourite hangouts in Mumbai?
I frequently visit Taj Land's end. I can be seen a lot in Palladium , Lower Parel and Leo's (Colaba).

Anything you would like to change about the TV industry?
I feel that TV enjoys a very dedicated viewership and we have the power to change the thinking of people. We can show more modernization and treat women and relationships differently.

Are you a romantic?
I'm a die-hard romantic. I'm in love with the idea of romance. Be it picking a holiday destination , romance is always at the forefront. I get all the romantic characters to play as well.

Message for your fans on India-Forums.
You guys will be seeing me soon on TV again. I love visiting India-Forums and I read what fans have to say about me. Thank you for your constant love and support.

No comments:

Audience Favorites