Dekha Ek Khwaab cast and crew celebrate completion of 100 episodes

Dekha Ek Khwaab

Dekha Ek Khwaab (Sony Entertainment Television) is one show which is being liked by TV lovers. However, this Rose Audio Visual Pvt Ltd soap also stays in news for the tiffs on the sets or tantrums thrown by its female lead, Priyal Gor. Whatever be the issues, everything gets sorted out and the ship sails smoothly, thanks to cool and level-headed Shrishti Arya, the producer. And guess what? The show completed 100 successful episodes last Friday (13 April 2012).

To commemorate the achievement, the cast and crew cut a cake on the sets and a small in-house party was also thrown for everyone.

We spoke to Priyal Gor who said that she was left “overwhelmed” with the gesture and she is proud to be associated with the show. “This is my only show which has completed 100 episodes and I am very happy about it. With Dekha Ek… I have grown as an actor and I want to thank the cast and crew,” Priyal went on to state.

On the other hand, Shrishti Arya said “I am happy with the numbers. My show is doing good despite the IPL fever. I am happy about it.”

Tellychakkar.com wishes the team of Dekha Ek Khwaab more success in the future!!!

No comments:

Audience Favorites