Sanjeeda Sheikh wants to do many more projects with Sahara One

Sanjeeda Sheikh

Usually, a television actor would love to get associated with a channel which is perched high on the TRP ladder. But Sanjeeda Sheikh is someone who doesn’t like to follow the herd mentality. She has earlier worked in shows like Kyaa Hoga Nimmo Kaa and Kayamath on Star Plus and Jaane Pehchane Se Ye Ajnabi on Star One before signing up for Sahara One’s Piya Ka Ghar Pyaara Lage (Entertainment Hub). The actress in a chat with Tellychakkar.com shares that “she is in a different phase of her career right now and is looking forward to work with more professional and sweet people.”

“I am extremely happy with my work. We are competing with all the shows on different channels at the 8 pm slot and I think we are doing pretty well. Last week we got a 0.7,” says Sanjeeda with a smile.

Ask her if she wants to get back to better known GECs like Star Plus or Sony Entertainment Television, she replies, “Actually, I would love to do more shows with Sahara One. I think the people here are extremely professional and sweet. Every day when I get ready for work, I am filled with excitement.”

She further continues, “Initially when I said yes to the show I was a bit sad but I knew that the channel needed some known faces. But now, Piya Ka Ghar is doing really well. I was the first known face to join the channel.”

Moreover, she gets along well with her fellow co-stars as well, “When you work with people for a year and a half you begin to know them better. My co-star Giriraj (Kabra) is an extremely funny person. In fact, there are times when I perform an emotional scene and he cracks a joke and I burst out laughing. Even the new entry on the show, Reshmi Ghosh, is a dear friend of mine. So, all in all there is less of work and more of masti on the sets.”

In her personal life, she recently got married to hot and handsome Aamir Ali (acts in FIR on SAB TV). Post wedding, they went off to Bangkok and Thailand for their honeymoon.

“It was a brisk but nice time. We stayed there for six days. We had to get back soon due to our respective work commitments. However, it was lovely,” she ends with a smile.

Sanjeeda, you are charming and may you have a rocking professional and personal life in the future!!!

No comments:

Audience Favorites