Aditya Redij is chilling out on his birthday in some "secret location"

Aditya Redij

Today (10 April 2012) is Aditya Redij’s birthday, folks. Yes, now you all can wish him a very happy birthday with all the warmth and love in the world.

“I want to thank everyone who has wished me so far and those who haven’t, I expect them to wish me next year,” laughs the b’day boy.

So is he chilling out? “Absolutely. I am not in Mumbai. I have taken leave from work (he plays the lead in Preeto) and come to a secret location with my friend and girlfriend, Natasha. I won’t reveal the location, but yes, I am having a nice time. Yesterday night, I cut cake and partied. Today also, I am looking forward to have some good time.”

What about gifts? “I got many gifts. Natasha also gifted me something cute, but that is again a secret (smiles). But I got a remote helicopter and it is amazing. I like gadgets, so this gift is really special to me. Anyways, more than the gift, the person’s love and affection is important” he goes on to say.

Hmm…so now you all know what to gift Aditya on his next birthday. This superbly sexy looking actor who turned 28 this year, further shares that all he wishes in life is to be happy, “If I get to wish one thing in life, it will be happiness, happiness and happiness,” he ends.

Aditya, have a rocking birthday. Have a blast!!!

No comments:

Audience Favorites