Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah cast spends quality time with special kids

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

The team of comedy show, Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah surely knows how to spread smiles. They entertain us onscreen everyday, but even off-screen they make attempts to cheer up their audiences.

Hitech foundation, an NGO for mentally challenged children is owned by Ajay Shukla invited the team of this series to spend some time with the kids. Dilip Joshi, Disha Vakani, Bhavya Gandhi, Samay Shah aka Gogi and Sonu visited the kids this morning (29 March 2012).

Tellychakkar.com team contacted Bhavya Gandhi who plays Tappu says, “The time I spent with these kids was special. And I think they are very much like us and it was very nice to Ajay Uncle to fix up the meeting with them. I shall cherish this all my life we gave them gifts and also chatted with them. Later, we all went to Juhu beach and made 18 sand castles. It was great fun.”

In fact, he has learned something: “I would like to send a message to everyone that special children are more special than normal kids, they are innocent and loveable they should be accepted in the society with open arms and they should not be ill treated. I want to open up a foundation for these kids when I grow old; at the moment I am focusing on my studies.” He is all set to appear for his tenth standard board exams.

The new set of this TV series was unveiled recently and Bhavya does like the new look but “I was very attached to the old set and miss it,” ends Bhavya.

No comments:

Audience Favorites