Last Episode Videos: Colors Havan 30th March 2012

The critics and the masses had a lot of expectations from Director Kut’s (Rajan Shahi’s) show Havan (Colors). However, it never managed to live up to the expectations and failed to get the desired numbers. The sad outcome led to rumours of the show going off air. And finally, Rajan Shahi confirmed to Tellychakkar.com that Havan will bid adieu by the end of this month (March 2012).

“I have informed the cast that we will go off air by the end of March,” said Rajan.

So what about low TRPs? “I like to be known as a producer who likes to go against the tide. After Bidaai, I could have done same old stuff, yet I made Yeh Rishta… and Kuch Toh Log Kahenge…” he went on to share.

Furthermore, he also refused to blame the 7 pm time slot, “Being a producer, I never talk about the slot for that is always the channel’s call who take into consideration several factors. Overall, I am happy that the show lasted for whatever time it did. I had a good time making it.”

Hmm…we understand, Rajan. However, debutant Shrenu Parekh, who is seen as Aastha in Havan, went on to further confirm that the show is going off air on 30 March 2012.

“I am very sad. There was no negativity on the set and we all were really close to each other,” she said. And she attributed the low TRPs to the early evening time slot.

“We were coming up against a giant like Saath Nibhana Saathiya. Being a Gujarati myself, I watched the above Star Plus show. Many people did watch Havan but at the repeat slots which I guess, did not count.”

On the concept, Shrenu opined, “The public really liked Baapji (Narendra Jha) and would wonder how Aastha could be so much devoted to him. Our ratings touched a 1.8 TVR when I entered the house but then the creative’s changed the track and made it saas bahu between me and Trishna (Shubhangi Atre Poorey), rather than sticking to the original premise. This is where I guess the whole thing unraveled.”

So, that’s it for Havan. Hope audience likes its last few episodes!!!

No comments:

Audience Favorites