Refuting claims of pregnancy, unwell Debina returns to shoot...

Debina Bonnerjee,currently playing the character of Mayuri on SAB TV's Chidiya Ghar, has fallen ill. It seems like the hectic schedule has taken a toll on her health. Debina has been suffering from high fever and throat infection.

We contacted Debina who confirmed the news," Yes I was suffering from high fever, and also throat infection, but still had to shoot. I was on medication and injection and was shooting but now I am completely fine. I am continuing my shoot now."

Recently, there were also rumours she was unwell because she was pregnant. But she rubbishes these rumours, "No, it's not true that I'm expecting, I just had fever. I have just started my career and want to concentrate on that now."

We wish Debina a healthy shoot from now on.

No comments:

Audience Favorites