Raja arrested and released on bail

.

TV’s enfant terrible, Raja Chaudhary is back to his old ways. His recent antics at Sanjay Nirupam’s post Bigg Boss party are still fresh in people’s memory and he is once again in the news for all the wrong reasons. His foul temper and equally foul language has once again got him into trouble and like the last time once again he has been arrested and released on bail.

According to a source, “Raja was seen behaving cheaply with a eunuch near Andheri bridge and a patrolling police van spotted him taking his clothes off and throwing a ten rupee note at the eunuch. The police took him into custody but he was released later. It is also heard that the same day he misbehaved with an astrologer called Esha Mehta who had come to meet him to clear some pending dues (Reportedly Esha has been conducting havans to help Raja). The duo then left in Raja’s car and apparently Raja started misbehaving with the astrologer. Esha had filed a complaint at the local police station and Raja was then arrested. But later he was released on a bail of Rs. 5000.”

  • ‘Reality shows are far from reality’
  • Raja and Ashutosh planed to share 1 crore (Match F...


Investigating Senior Police Inspector Dilip Gaikwad of Santacruz police station was quoted saying, "Chaudhary had been booked for behaving indecently in a public place.”

Tellychakkar spoke to Esha Mehta who admitted that the actor had misbehaved with her. “I had conducted a puja for him so that he sustains at the Bigg Boss house for long and also for his troubled marital life. Raja had called me up the day before yesterday and told me that he wanted to pay me for the puja and also wanted to thank me in person. First he asked me to come to J.W. Marriot and later he SMSed me saying that he wanted me to come to Barista at Versova.

I went there and everything was fine though he kept touching my feet which I happened to overlook. Then a friend of his called him up and asked him to come over his place. He insisted that I accompanied him and dragged me to his friend’s place. The two had beer at Raja’s friend’s place. I then told him that I wanted to leave. He then sat with me in the backseat of the car and started misbehaving with me.

I was taken by surprise as I never expected him to do this. I started crying and immediately moved out of the car and caught a rick. But he followed me and halted the rickshaw forcibly and started shouting at me and also bit my hand. But fortunately a police van arrived on time and I just ran away. I then filed a complaint against him yesterday following which he was arrested.”

TOP TEN Golden moments in the Bigg Boss House

Meanwhile Raja Chaudhary remained unavailable for his comments.

More www.webnsn.com

No comments:

Audience Favorites