Proud Parents: Prachee Shah & Vishwaas Pandya

.
It has been just 25 days when Prachee Shah from Kayamath was blessed with an endearing baby girl. A euphoric Prachee says she is very excited about her new role in life and about her first child.


Below is an excerpt from an interview:

What is the baby's name?

Her name is Khiana which means living life with grace. Vishwaas came up with the name and even I liked it.

How has your routine changed after the baby?

Completely yaar! Ever since she's born, I don't think I've been able to sleep for more than two hours (smiles). It's always that when she sleeps I am awake and when I plan to sleep, she wakes up.

Who else helps you in taking care of the baby?

My mom is there…Khiana recognizes her now.

Who does Khiana look like?

She's totally like me, her eyes, nose everything resembles mine. It's just that she's a bit fairer than me, otherwise she's my replica!

What is the baby's routine?

Presently it's very difficult to answer this question as her routine changes every week. All I can say is that she enjoys sleeping. First thing I do when she wakes up is feed her and then she quietly sleeps.

You are a professional Kathak dancer; do you want her to become one?

I'd love her to become one. In fact I have a gut feeling that she will become one as she loves classical music.

How much time is Vishwaas able to give her?

He comes here to meet Khiana when ever it's possible.

When are you planning to resume back to work?

I'll take atleast 4-5 months to get back.

How will you manage once you get back to work?

After 5-6 months, Khiana will start having food so there won't be much problem. Now she's too small, she just have to be fed milk and that too mother's milk. If I want I can resume now but I don't think it'll be fair on my part as a mother.

No comments:

Audience Favorites