Mrinal Deshraj is terrifying

Mrinal Deshraj is among the few actresses who like doing horror shows. After doing several episodes of Shhh…Phir Koi Hai, she is all set to do an eight week episodic of the same.

A source informs, “The actress who is known for playing negative roles has gone a step ahead to play a terrifying ghost. Aly Khan who was missing from the television circuit for sometime will also feature in this new story of Shhh…. Phir Koi Hai.

The title of this new series is Ek Thi Rajkumari where Mrinal plays a lady who kills children by sacrificing them. And Aly Khan who plays her husband kills her. Even after dying, her terror doesn’t end. She wants to kill her husband and his second wife to take revenge.”

Mrinal says, “I am loving the character that I am playing. I always like doing Shhh…because it is a different experience and it is mostly shot in palaces or authentic places. All this while, I was busy shooting only for Sujata. Shhh…is giving me an opportunity to perform something different. I am also looking forward to taking up new shows.”

All we can say is that Mrinal sure will make an attractive ghost!

More www.webnsn.com

No comments:

Audience Favorites