Television Celebrities enjoying bcoz of Strike

.


They have been busy almost 24X7. In fact they had so much work on hand that many of them even collapsed on set due to sheer exhaustion. But now all of them are out of work. The current strike by television workers, actors and broadcasters has resulted in only re-runs on TV and hence all actors have only free time. With this unexpected windfall of free time we wonder what the actors will do with their spare time.

We therefore asked some of our actors how they will be spending their time.


Divyanka Tripathi:

Like most of the TV actors, I am planning to go on a holiday with a bunch of friends. Those accompanying me will be Snehal Sahay, Manish Nagdev, Sharad Malhotra and a few other friends. We are in the process of finalising a destination and in all likelihood we will leave for this trip tomorrow itself. We want to go for an adventure cum relaxing trip.


Rati Pandey:

I will be going tomorrow to my home town Delhi. Though I had recently visited my home in Diwali, I would like to go there once again taking the advantage of this black out. In the current scenario going back home to be with the family will be the best option. Since morning, I am cleaning my house and trying to complete all the pending household work. In the evening, I will go shopping to get gifts for my parents.


Sharad Kelkar:

I have not planned anything as of now. If the strike continues, I will probably go out of station with my wife and friends. But I want this strike to end as many workers are being deprived of their daily wages. Since there was no shoot today I had gone to play a cricket match. I am just returning home and I will be relaxing for the rest of the day.


Sayantani Ghosh:

I returned from Kolkatta just few days ago. If I knew about the strike earlier, I would have stayed back. I am just enjoying my leisure time. Right now, I am out shopping. I just want to chill out with friends, watch movies and pamper myself in the beauty parlour as I have all the time in this world.


Angad Hasija:

I am just about to board a flight to my home town Chandigarh. I will be spending a lot of time with my family over there. I had gone to Chandigarh in Diwali but it was only for a day. I am glad that I have got this rare opportunity to spend some time in Chandigarh. I have told my production house to let me know when the strike gets over and I will be back within two hours.


Deven Bhojani:

I have not made any plans so far but I just know that I want to spend time with my family. Even today, I spent a lot of time with my kids.



Priya Bhatija:

I am going to my parent’s house in Nashik. I am shooting today as some work was incomplete. But today is the last day of my shoot. Tomorrow, I will leave for Nashik.


No comments:

Audience Favorites