Megha has a wardrobe malfunction in Nach…Shoulder strap of Megha’s dress came off.

.


Oops! There is a wardrobe malfunction in Nach Baliye 4. The upcoming episode has Megha Gupta facing an uncomfortable situation and hence forced to leave the stage.


An eye witness informs, “Megha and Naman were performing to the song rock ‘n’ roll soniye along with Mauli Ganguly and Mazhar Sayed in the group performance round. It was then that the right shoulder strap of Megha’s dress came off. She immediately held the strap and ran back stage while her partner Naman continued his dance. After the performance got over, Naman came back stage and that was the time when Megha broke down. The judges reviewed Megha and Naman’s performance on the basis of what they performed prior to the wardrobe malfunction.”


Talking of the embarrassing incident Megha quips, “It was so sudden that I did not know how to react. It is the first time that something like this has happened to me. The feeling was bad but the moment I saw Naman when he came back stage, I felt better and tears started rolling down my cheeks. I had an emotional outburst as soon as I saw him.”


Beau Naman says, “Such things do happen. But presence of mind is needed in such situations. Megha took the right step by rushing back stage when that incident happened and I did the right thing by continuing my performance. When I saw Megha going back, I realised that there is something wrong but I had to continue the performance. It was just bad luck and it is now over. Megha is a sensible and mature girl who has taken the entire incident in the right spirit.”


This episode will air on Saturday (November 8).

Whether this episode ramps up TRPs remains to be seen after Megha has a wardrobe malfunction in Nach…


Mona & Harbhajan Singh WON "Ek Khiladi Ek Hasina"

'Banoo Mein Teri Dulhan' inspired by Karz and Om Shanti Om

“Balika Vadhu” SLAPPED “Kyunki”

Same songs, same moves, Reality shows routine

Review : Indian Idol 4 (Piano Round)

Most infamous Tamashas of 2008 in Television

Ekta Kapoor going to change a new thing in her Television industry

Praveen Ingale and Kiran Sutwane won Star Plus's "Aajaa Mahi Vay" Reality show

No comments:

Audience Favorites