Diana Hayden evicted from Bigg Boss 2

.


She may have won the world by her charm and her million dollar smile but the Diana Hayden magic didn’t work on the Bigg Boss audience. That’s why the former model has been evicted this week from the house.



Hayden was touted as the most unpopular in the house. “I could only connect with Ashutosh Kaushik,” she maintains. Diana says that she wanted to win the competition. “Yes, I did say that I’d buy more diamonds with the money. And I’m not going to feel apologetic about it.” Hayden is sure that she will get loads of work now that she is out of the house. “Hopefully I’ll be in a position to take my pick from the lot.”




Full Story of ALL SEASONS:

TOP Indian Reality Shows

Nach Baliye - Star One & Star Plus

Indian Idol (Sony Entertainment Television)

Zee TV - Sa Re Ga Ma Pa

STAR Voice of India

The Great Indian Laughter Challenge - STAR ONE



MTV Bakra & MTV Roadies

Fame Gurukul

Kaun Banega Crorepati - Star Plus Prsented

"Big Brother" & Bigg Boss 2 Updates

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa - Sony Entertainment Television Presented.

Boogie Woogie - Sony Entertainment Television Presented

"Nach Baliye 4" Participants Photos

Full Details : TOP 30 Participants of Indian Idol Season 4



Read Also : Life after eviction

Sanjay Nirupam: After fulfilling the promise he made to Monica Bedi about getting her an accommodation; he now has made up his mind that that he is best as a politician. No more reality shows for him.


Payal Rohatgi: Soon after she got out of the house, Payal was sued by an NGO for obscenity on television. The lady is going all out to seek more attention that will also get her some work.


Rakhi Vijan: No more TV for this woman. Rakhi has moved to films. “I want to do good films and for that I’ll have to give it undivided attention.” Currently, she awaits her cameo in Golmaal Returns.


Ketki Dave: Is on a sabbatical. She wants to wait for the one meaty role that will mark her comeback. Until that happens she is happy playing the housewife.



Ehsaan Qureshi: He has become extremely busy with his colleague’s film. “It’s an untitled film and I’d promised my friend that I’ll complete it before Big Boss begins. But due to prior commitment’s the delay happened. Now I’m all there.”



Alina Wadiwala: After doing a provocative photo session, she is trying her luck with films. It’s obvious that she is going all out to get the attention of the B-town producers.


Sambhavna Seth: According to Seth she has signed two big Hindi films. “But I can’t talk about it now. I’d rather the producers make the official announcement.” Meanwhile she is also open to doing item numbers. “That’s my forte,” she says.


Debojit: The latest eviction from the Big Boss, he is sure that he has managed to create a place for himself in the hearts of the audience. “Playback singing is my target. I’m working towards it,” he says hopefully.

Tab: Who is evicted on November 7.
Who is eliminated on November 7.

Read Also:

Kyunki team on Road bcoz No MONEY & No Shows

Swapnil-VIP evicted from Kaante Ki Takkar

Here the Biggest Awards Show of Bigg Boss 2: Click Here

Mona & Harbhajan Singh WON "Ek Khiladi Ek Hasina"

Lakme India Fashion Week


Click here: Television TOP TEN


No comments:

Audience Favorites