'I would love to play Tulsi on screen' - Neha Desai


Neha Desai, the bubbly youngster talks about her most memorable moment, likes and dislikes...

Favorite Past time: Watching movies and playing squash.

Your Loved ones call you: It's Neha only; but at home, my mom and dad call me Bitu or Beta.

Your Favorite Holiday Destination: Jaipur and Bhopal. I love to visit Jaipur in winter season as it looks so beautiful, and Bhopal because it is my native place.

One role in TV you would like to do: I would like to play the role of Komolika as she is the most popular vamp on television. Among positive roles, I would love to play Tulsi.

Favorite Color: Definitely it would be Black.

Most memorable Moment: When my first article appeared on newspaper, and that too on the 2nd page. My dad was so overwhelmed that he kept calling me many times. That has to be the most memorable moment in my life till date.


Favorite Brand: I am not so brand conscious. In sports, I prefer Reebok and if I have to choose branded clothes, then it would be Rumanika.

Best Compliment you have ever received: It was one of the scenes that I did in Grihasti. All the unit members clapped after I gave my take and even my director complimented me saying it was my best shot.

You share your Closest Secrets with: I share all my talks with my friends Neeta and Shika, but there are always few things which you cannot share with anyone.

One word always on your Lips: 'Arre yaar', this is the word that is constantly there on my lips.

You love to spend time with: I love to spend time with my friends, and that is the best way I can connect with them.

No comments:

Audience Favorites