Balika villain's enjoying it


Ballika Vadhu's Vasant has become a household name and the actors in the show have their own loyal fan following. Satyajit Sharma who is part of the cast spoke to us about his career and about his character on the show.


On getting the role, Satyajit explains that when he took it on he had no idea it would get this popular. He explains, "The creative head, Nelu, told me about this show and I said yes to it. We then started shooting in Jodhpur. Initially, I thought the character was very interesting, but I never thought it would become so popular!"

Even though he plays a negative character he has no regrets about taking up the part. Satyajit explains, "I'm an actor and I'm not reserved about doing any particular role. I have no problem doing a negative role, and in fact, I love the attention."

He adds, "People come up to me and even compliment me sometimes saying I wear nice clothes in the show etc. Who wouldn't like this kind of attention? It's nice being recognized." Even his co-stars aren't really scared of him. Satyajit reveals, "All the children and well behaved and nice and we have a great time! I really hope they aren't scared of me."

However, there is one person on set who is really scared of Satyajit off screen too… that is his on-screen wife, Neha. Satayjit says, "I wasn't aware of that! But she is a very sweet girl."

Satyajit is no stranger to acting and he has been part of the National School Of Drama. His first show was Trikal and he got that barely a week after moving to the city. This was followed by Tara, Rahat, Woh Rehnewali Mehelon Ki and films like Darmiyan , Chameli, Hijack, Hazaro Khwaishein Aisi and many more commercials.

Looks like someone has been busy!



No comments:

Audience Favorites