There was not much time for me to do daily soaps - Munisha Khatwani "9X's Kissmet Ka Khel"

.


.

Munisha Khatwani is for the first time playing herself — a tarot card reader — in the show Kissmet Ka Khel on 9X.

“For the first time I’m playing me, not as Munisha Khatwani the person but as a character and that was one of the reasons why I accepted the offer. The show is all about destiny and I’m playing a positive role of guiding the main lead in the decison-making process,” says Munisha.

The actress has not been seen much in TV serials for almost a year. Ask her about it and she says, “I was just doing episodics and hosting my show Teen Deviyaan as a tarot reader. I was travelling a lot for work as well as for pleasure, compering live shows as well. So there was not much time for me to do daily soaps.

Top 5 Male and Female actors of Television in the year 2008

Top Ten most influential celebrities of small screen



But now this show falls into my scheme of things. The shooting schedule also suits me,” she says, lamenting that, “The roles that were offered to me earlier were either not good or the money was bad. Also, I was offered older characters. I’m just 28 years old and I can’t play a mother at this age. I don’t want to fall into a mother’s bracket so soon. Hence, I declined the offers as I found them very odd.”

But now she’s happy with what she’s doing in the show. And there’s more that she’s looking forward to. “I want to do something worthwhile — positive or negative or even comic doesn’t matter as long as the role is good. I don’t mind even reshuffling my schedules if something good comes my way. I’m even open to doing a good reality show,” says Munisha.

And what’s happening in her personal life? Has she found her Mr Right? “Well, I was into a relationship earlier but it didn’t work out. Now I’m single and ready to mingle. Perhaps my perfect man is wasting his time and taking too long in finding me,” laughs the bubbly actress.

Also Read: Kissmet Ka Khel on 9X...
9X to launch powerful daily drama weeknights at prime time, Kissmet Ka Khel Monday-Thursday 10.30 PM starting 15 September 2008..


9X, the flagship Hindi General Entertainment channel of INX Media, is all set to launch a weeknight prime time drama at 10.30 pm.

Kissmet Ka Khel is about two engrossing characters locked in a powerful tussle with emotional undercurrents that will make viewers ask: Why has fate made them enemies and not friends? Starting 15th September to air Mondays to Thursdays, at 10.30 pm.

Indrani Mukerjea, Founder & CEO – INX Media, said, "We aim to have our audience identify themselves with the story and aspirations of its young protagonists Krishna and Damini."

Kissmet Ka Khel is the sweeping saga of Krishna and Damini, two strongly motivated protagonists whose aspirations drive them to push all boundaries to realise their dreams. They are two individuals with strong principles who could have been friends, had Fate not decided to make them enemies, thus giving birth to hatred and a war between Krishna and Damini, threatening to destroy not just them but everyone and everything they love.

Krishna is all of seven years old when Fate uproots him from Bihar and brings him to Mumbai, where he has to start his journey to realise his dream. And as this young man grows up, he is driven by but one ambition: to make it big in the construction business in Mumbai, and tower over the city like the skyscrapers he wants to build.

Meanwhile, Damini, who is a rich industrialist's daughter in a quest for the truth, has to struggle against opposition at home and outside, to establish herself as a media baron.

As Krishna and Damini struggle to overcome the obstacles in the way of their goals, their paths cross... they seem to be made for each other...

But Fate has other plans...

Kissmet Ka Khel, produced by
Bonnie Jain Productions, is embellished with a refreshingly new cast which includes Nidhi Seth as Damini Agnihotri, Karron Mallik as Krishna Yadav and Bharat Singh, Beena Rai, Sunita Rao, Shakti Arora and Kalpana Vora, among others.

Here the Biggest Awards Show of Bigg Boss 2: Click Here

No comments:

Audience Favorites