Reason behide ‘Ms World' Diana Hayden & Ashutosh's Love

.

Most infamous Tamashas of 2008 in Television


The couch potatoes saw him ignite strong feelings in the women associated with the Bigg Boss's house.

If he inspired Shilpa Shetty to come up with some spunky shayari to match his wit, he also managed to rub Payal Rohatgi the wrong way. He was the only man, who provided emotional support to Sambhavna Seth, and was also the 'chosen one' to get a brush off from former Ms World, Diana Hayden, who went on to address him as a gadha. But, now that he's out of the reality show, stand-up comedian and actor Ahsaan Qureshi takes on his detractors head-on in a chat with NT.

M TV & Zee TV slapped Star One


'Rahul's the king of obscenity'
Those, who have seen Ahsaan dole out funny one-liners with a disarming smile on stage shows or on television, were amazed when he fired Rahul Mahajan on the show and even went to the extent of calling him "a beggar." Was it just a reaction to all the pressures building up, or was it a deliberate snub? To this Ahsaan says, "When you are staying together in the same house week after week, you aren't bothered about the family backgrounds of the other housemates. You treat them as equals. And when Rahul started begging to save himself from being nominated, I was disgusted and I told him that he shouldn't behave like a beggar." But, that was not the only thing about Rahul, which irked him no end. Throwing caution to the winds, he says, "Everything that he does, is aimed at getting footage. Chooma-chaati, patangbaazi karna yeh sab TRP badhaane ke liye hai. Whenever I advised him to refrain from that, he would tell me 'naach meri bulbul ki paisa milega'. I have no qualms saying that he's the king of obscenity on the show."

Censor Board objected to six scenes



Full Details : TOP 30 Participants of Indian Idol Season 4


Locking horns with Diana
While his irritation with Rahul is understandable, what put him off Diana Hayden is still a mystery. And what does he have to say about Diana and Ashutosh's love angle? Ahsaan grabs this opportunity to voice his opinion thus: "Ashu ki taraf se toh pyaar hai, par Ms World badi tez khiladi hai. She just needs some pawns to stay in the reckoning. Idhar show khatam hua, ki udhar pyar ka khel khatam."

Paani Puri going off-air


'My wife's not jealous'
While he brushes off this budding romance so easily, what does he have to say about the way Sambhavna clung to him and even slept in his lap while she had huge pangas with everyone else? And how will he now sooth the frayed nerves of his wife, who may have taken an offence? Ahsaan guffaws loudly and says, "My wife Rachana is not jealous because Sambhavna is like a family member and even when she comes home, she does all this in front of my wife. Moreover, I treat her like a daughter. So, no sweat!"

"Khatron Ke Khiladi" Season 2 coming


'I found my love in Nagpur'
Now that he's no longer a part of the show, when does he plan to visit Nagpur, which is like his second home? "I will be coming to Orange City soon. Woh santra nagri itna meetha shahar hai. I have even bought a house there at the Central Avenue Road. In fact, I sent 125 messages along with the balloons, from the Bigg Boss’s house to all my friends in Nagpur. How can I ever forget that I found my love and honed my skills in Nagpur! Wahan ki MLA canteen ki biryani, mushaiare, kavi sammelan.... wahan ki har baat hi nirali hai."

Click here: Television TOP TEN

No comments:

Audience Favorites