Do u know: Ashutosh dumped by his girlfriend Sonel Singh

.

Full Story of MTV Roadies

Poor thing! Ashutosh don’t even know that he is been dumped by his girlfriend Sonel Singh, who he is been talking about in the Big Boss house often. Infact Sonel Singh said that she has stopped seeing him long back and Ashutosh knows about this.

Well Sonel should ease, now that he is in love with Diana Hayden and blush whenever she is around. But the question is why he didn’t tell everybody in the house about his break-up or his single status. May be he don’t want to fall in the same category as of Raja and Rahul (wife beater, abusive and mental). I personally think Ashu is a very smart ass, he knows exactly how to play the game and he is playing it very carefully. I’ll not be surprise if he wins Bigg Boss 2. He is very popular among the audience and within the house.


Bigg Boss 2 Updates


But now that his girlfriend is out with all his nasty secrets and also yesterday’s episode where he is been described as a lazy bum by his fellow housemates, may ruin his chances of win.


Sonel Singh and Ashutosh Kaushik were an item on MTV show Roadies 5.0. In fact, she was responsible for him winning the reality show. Right now, he's on yet another reality show Bigg Boss and has been talking about "my girlfriend Sonel". She's mad at him for implying they are still together. Here she talks about the break-up, and manhandling of Sambhavna and his bonding with Diana Hayden on the show.

Sonel Singh to webnsn.com.


Ashutosh has been talking about you on BB.
I don't know why he took my name on the show. I am not seeing Ashutosh.

Did you watch that particular episode?
I have missed it but I heard about what he said on the show. I am not dating him, nor am I associated with him in any way. I had my few dates with him after the completion of Roadies but that was that.

Was it distance that broke you guys up?
No, distance was not a problem at all. I used to meet him as and when I wanted to until I decided not to. Whenever I wanted to see him he was always there I was travelling to Mumbai and he was travelling to Delhi. It wasn't as if we were officially seeing each other. I decided not to date a guy like him, and I am standing by it.

Did it end because of his attitude towards women?
Something didn't click. But now, when I see what he did on Bigg Boss, it makes me feel pukey. Being a woman, I know when a man is guilty. Even though he pretended to be innocent, you could make out that he was putting on an act.

Aaj ki prem kahaani? Diana Hayden and Ashutosh Kaushik in the Bigg Boss house

Do you think the housemates get him?
I have been on a reality show myself and I can honestly say that it throws you. The housemates have understood that he is a rough and a raw guy, you know but being rude and pinching a woman's breast becomes very putting off for the audiences and also for the people in the house. I think they've caught on to his behaviour, and it won't go in his favour.

The housemates are not comfortable with his jokes. Comment.
It's not that much his jokes but his abusive language and basically, his harkatein. I am sure there are many more repulsive things, which the channel isn't showing us.

What do you make of the flirty vibes between him and Diana Hayden?
I reckon we all are flirty. There is nothing wrong in that. People in the house are bored of the same faces and Diana is a refreshing change. I don't think it means anything.

The housemates are teasing Ashu about her. Jealous?
I just think it is only one-way traffic from Ashutosh's side. I don't think Diana would be considering a guy like him. I am not jealous. I do not get troubled easily and I always keep my cool. Even during Roadies, I didn't even care when people were voting me out. I am not going to cry over a show. It is something that you do for fun and a good laugh.

What if they end up together?
I would just say best of luck to Diana. At least then maybe, I will be out of the picture. I actually hope that they click; it is going to be good for Diana. Ashutosh is something in life you must experience.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I used to meet him as and when I wanted to until I decided not to..............This statement shows that you are a very screwed person.

Audience Favorites