Boys played dirty in Bigg Boss house: Shonali Nagrani

Boys played dirty in Bigg Boss house: Shonali Nagrani








Actress Shonali Nagrani is the latest victim of eviction in Bigg Boss 5. Now she's out of the celebrity house, and says, "I'm happy to be with my family and friends, but a little disappointed too."

Birthday time!
The girl finds solace in the fact that her birthday is just a couple of days away. "I'm celebrating my birthday on December 20, so I'm glad that I will be with my parents and my boyfriend Shiraz - the people who care for me and are happy to have me around," says she.

Dirty fights
There is a trace of sadness in her voice. Tell her this, and Shonali says: "I really wish boys had not entered the Bigg Boss' house! Till the time they arrived, we were happily fighting over 'who's washing less utensils and who's not cleaning or sweeping properly! But, ever since boys entered the fray, things took a sad turn. Ugly, useless fights became the daily norm! Till they came on the horizon, we only had to suffer Pooja Misrra, who was annoying. But later, it was all about deceit and ugliness!"

Amar: Not trustworthy
And what does she have to say about the alleged lecherous advances made by Amar Upadhyay towards her? Immediately on her guard, Shonali says: "He's a family man, so I won't like to say anything about this issue now. But, I feel I should have spoken to him the moment I felt uncomfortable about his behaviour. But, being a girl, I was awkward about confronting him, and in any case, he would have denied it outright! I appreciate Amar's honesty because he said it clearly that he was playing mind games to win the game. But, I don't respect or trust him as an individual!"

Mahesh Bhatt made no promises
A lot of people appreciated Shonali confronting Mahesh Bhatt about her being rejected by latter's production house at the last-minute - after being promised a plum role. So, has Mahesh made any promises about doing a film with her in future? "He made no promises and I didn't even expect it! I just wanted to send across a message to all those people out there in the industry, who ditch the aspiring actors last-minute, and cause them a lot of heartburn in the process," says she philosophically.

No comments:

Audience Favorites