TellyBuzz got in touch with Mantra about how he feels being a part of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa...

"I have never danced on a stage like Jhalak" - Mantra


The very well known and talented entertainer, Mantra, who stole many hearts with his amazing voice as an RJ on radio, has also made millions laugh as a comedian on Comedy Circus on Sony TV. He has also entertained the audience with his anchoring skills and will now be seen shaking his leg on the popular dance reality show Jhalak Dikhla Jaa - Dancing with the Stars on Colors.

As we all know that Mantra will be seen as a wild card entry on Jhalak Dikhla Jaa, so we got in a candid chat with him to know his feelings of being a part of this show, the strategies he will be using, how much he is missing RJing and much more.

When we got in a conversation with Mantra he seemed very happy to be a part of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa as he shared his feelings with us, "Well, I probably can't tell you what my body has gone through in the past few days. But taking Jhalak Dikhla Jaa is no less than a thrilling ride. I am giving my cent percent to the show as I believe that whatever I take up I have to give my best and then there is no looking back."

Mantra believes that there are no competitors in any show, "When you are on the stage then there is no competitors is what I believe. The contestants are just parallel to each other. It is like anything can happen anytime when you are on the stage."

Being a non-dancer he tends to give his best shot when he is on the stage, "I have not taken any dance classes before in my life but I have been a part of musical dance acts during my school days. So also I have danced during the "Ganpati Visarjan" (laughs). But never on a stage like Jhalak Dikhla Jaa."

Talking about his choreographer partner on Jhalak he further added, "I have got a very good choreographer Ankita and she knows what I am capable of at the best. I know my rhythm and my moves and as for the rest she handles it off very well. My first performance will be on the song that I have rapped in, and I am looking forward to it."

He also admits that he is missing RJ'ing a lot, "It has been around 3 years that I have taken a break from RJ'ing. I miss it a lot. But currently I am much focused on the television industry and doing movies. In fact this has been a good year for me as my movie Dil Patang will be releasing by the end of this year."

For more updates keep reading TellyBuzz!

No comments:

Audience Favorites