Soooo Late? Shilpa Shetty Kundra Congratulates Ripu Handa


The Yummy Mommy of B-Town Shilpa Shetty Kundra recently bumped into the MasterChef India season-3 winner Ripu Daman Handa and congratulated him on his win!


The Yummy Mommy of B-Town Shilpa Shetty Kundra recently bumped into the MasterChef India season-3 winner Ripu Daman Handa. The two met at the red carpet of STAR Parivaar Awards that took place at Yash Raj Studio.
Shilpa, who had come at the awards, was elated to meet the young Chef. Shilpa congratulated Ripu and also wish him luck in his further endeavors. Ripu who was more shocked then surprised didn't know how to express his feelings.
When contacted the talented boy said, "I was so shocked when Shilpa Shetty Kundra came to me and congratulated me on my win. It was a very big day for me as I was first time walking the red carpet that too of STAR Parivaar awards and the stunning stress came personally and congratulated me. For me it's a very big complement."

No comments:

Audience Favorites