Ambika Ranjankar excited for her reel and real son's result!


Ambika’s real and reel sons have appeared for 10th boards this time and Ambika wishes good luck to both of them for their result…


Ambika Ranjankar who plays Mrs. Hathi in Neela Telefilms' popular show Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah on SAB TV's is eagerly waiting for tomorrow. It's going to be like a double judgement day for her.
Ambika's on-screen and off-screen son, both have appeared for the 10th boards and their results are coming out tomorrow. Her real son Atharva and her reel son Goli (Kush Shah) have given their 10th boards this year and she is praying for their best result which will be coming out tomorrow.
TellyBuzz spoke to Ambika, who said, "I am confident that both of my sons have done good so I am excited to see their results. I am praying that all the hard work they have put in the entire year should be fruitful. I couldn't help them with their studies because of my shoot schedule but I am sure that whatever they have prepared they have done good. They have done hard work on their own and the entire credit goes to them."
"I wish both of them a successful future ahead," concludes the anxious mom.

No comments:

Audience Favorites