Vishal Gandhi who plays Pooja Gor's husband in Ek thi Naayka.

"I have never played a character which is possessed"

says Vishal Gandhi who plays Pooja Gor's husband in Ek thi Naayka.


Ekta Kapoor's Ek Thi Naayka on Life OK has two episode stories to promote her upcoming film Ek Thi Daayan. The latest story being shot is of Pooja Gor as the Delhi girl who faces the daayan.
Pooja's husband in this two episode story will be played by Vishal Gandhi who has earlier done serials like Bandhaan Saat Janmo Ka, Pyaar ki Ek Kahani, etc. We also hear that the daayan in this story is played by Parvati Sehgal who was seen in Pratigya earlier. She plays a childhood friend of Vishal but dies and then ultimately possesses him as a spirit when he gets married to Pooja.
Vishal Gandhi says, "Me and Pooja play a happily married couple who shift in a new house which is apparently haunted and I get possessed by a spirit over there."
This is the first time that Vishal will be seen playing a character like this, "Even though I have done suspense thrillers earlier I have never played a character which is possessed. Even my look changes and I have to change my voice too. It was quite a different experience for me."

No comments:

Audience Favorites