TellyBuzz in talks with Pooja Gor and Raj Singh Arora on their vacation to the US and London...

Much awaited holiday trip for Pooja Gor and Raj Singh Arora

TellyBuzz in talks with Pooja Gor and Raj Singh Arora on their vacation to the US and London...

Pooja Gor and Raj Singh Arora who are dating each other and were seen together in channel V's show The Serial, are soon going to be off for a much awaited vacation to London and the USA. We got in touch with both the actors who happily shared their vacation plans.

An elated Pooja Gor said,"Yes I am off to a vacation to the US and London for some 15 to 20 days. I was planning to go for vacation right after my show Mann Ki Awaaz..Pratigya went off air. But then later on I was roped in channel V's show The Serial, then I got to do Ek Thi Nayika and also Savdhan India on Life OK. Hence my schedule was all busy till now, but finally this is the right time for me to go for an holiday. I am going along with Raj Singh Arora, but he will be staying there for some 2 months as his father stays in the USA. I am looking forward for my happy holidays."

When contacted Raj Singh Arora said, "My father holds a citizenship of 10 yrs for US. I have never been there; this is the first time that I will be going. I am just worried about flying for 16 hours. I don't know how I will spend that much time flying. Pooja wanted to go on a holiday with me for a long time so she is also going along with me. Its going to be our very first holiday together abroad and its going to be fun."

"If anyone would like to get in touch with me for work or something then they can contact me through Facebook or India Forums," concludes Raj.

We wish Pooja Gor and Raj Singh Arora happy holidays!

No comments:

Audience Favorites