TellyBuzz got in touch with Ankita Bhargava on her role in Crime Patrol....

Ankita Bhargava turns police officer for Crime Patrol

TellyBuzz got in touch with Ankita Bhargava on her role in Crime Patrol....


The talented Ankita Bhargava who was last seen in Sony TV's daily soap Dekha Ek Khwab, will now be seen playing the role of a police officer in Sony TV's crime based show Crime Patrol. Ankita was previously a part of the show last year after her show Dekha Ek Khwab ended, and is more than willing to be a part of this show again.

Expressing her views about the show she said, "I am doing Crime Patrol once again and the best thing I like about this show is the realistic element it has and the fact that it reaches out to a lot of people. It helps people understand about criminal cases in the country."

Further she added saying,"This time I will be solving a rape case which I will find out that it just wasn't a rape case but also involved human trafficking and drugs. It is an interesting case towards finding out the truth. I will be seen in 2 or 3 episodes and am currently shooting for the same."

"I like playing the characters that I can relate to. Even in Dekha Ek Khwab I essayed the character of Unnati and it was a realistic role", she concluded.

No comments:

Audience Favorites