Siddharth Arora aka Beera of Colors’ Na Bole shares his birthday plans with TellyBuzz…

Happy Birthday Siddharth Arora!

Siddharth Arora aka Beera of Colors’ Na Bole shares his birthday plans with TellyBuzz…


Siddharth Arora who plays Beera in Sunshine Productions' Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 on Colors has turned a year older today and the actor shares his plans and feelings about the same.
TellyBuzz spoke to Siddharth to know more about his birthday plans. An elated Siddharth said, "I am shooting today on my birthday and it's a perfect birthday according to me as I am working and if you work on your birthday, then your birthday becomes amazing for you. I am happy that I am working on my birthday."
So, what special gift did Siddharth get on his birthday? "A friend of mine has sent birthday cards and bouquets for me as always."
Siddharth also shared memories about his childhood birthdays with us. Sharing the special memories from his childhood days, he said, "We had a huge group of friends and used to do lot of masti together. We were so tension free those days. I remember my friends gifted me a mobile for one of my birthdays just because I can talk to my girlfriend."
So, have you treated your co-stars on the sets? He replied, "We are having an outdoor shoot at Film City today. I have treated each and every one on my sets with ice-cream."
We also told Siddharth that the fans of India Forums are celebrating his birthday by preparing a birthday thread and making some creative stuff for him. An excited Siddharth said, "I check India Forums 10 times a day and read each and every feedback. I would like to thank everyone for the wishes. I love the creations made by them. I would also like to thank India Forums for keeping me connected with my fans."
TellyBuzz wishes Siddharth Arora a very happy birthday and a fantastic year ahead!

No comments:

Audience Favorites