Saanchi plots a plan to spoil Anandi's preparation in making cake for Shiv in Balika Vadhu...

Saanchi's plan to fail which leaves her disappointing!

Saanchi plots a plan to spoil Anandi's preparation in making cake for Shiv in Balika Vadhu...

In the upcoming episode of Sunjoy Wadhva's  Sphere Origins daily popular show Balika Vadhu, we will see a lot of drama unfolding. We will see that Anandi (Toral Rasputra) makes cake for Shiv (Siddharth Shukla) but Saanchi (Roop Durgapal) is unhappy with the idea and plots a plan to spoil the preparation.

In the previous episode of the show we have already seen that initially Saanchi did not like Anandi. However, later she starts acknowledging her, but yet there is something which is stopping her to accept Anandi as her brother Shiv's wife. Hence in the upcoming episode of the show we will see that Saanchi tries to spoil the preparation of cake which Anandi is making for Shiv but she does not succeed. This leaves her disappointing and sulking.

On the same we got in touch with Saanchi a.k.a Roop Durgapal and she said, "Yes, I will been seen trying my best in spoiling the cake that my bhabhi makes for my brother. I try to tamper the oven settings so that the cake burns, but somehow Anandi comes there and my plan flops. Later, the entire family appreciates the cake made by Anandi and I feel disappointing."

On why she does this Roop says, "Whenever Anandi tries to be modern, my character Saanchi feels irritated. I have started appreciating her for few things but not for all as I think that she is not yet perfect for my brother. Also after knowing Jagdish (Shashank Vyas), I feel he is a nice guy and I also have a liking for him, hence this makes me think that the divorce between Jagya and Anandi has taken place due to Anandi."

To know what happens next, don't miss watching this interesting episode of Balika Vadhu.

No comments:

Audience Favorites