Vishal Singh and Manish Raisinghani on Fashion...

Vishal Singh and Manish Raisinghani on Fashion...

Vishal Singh and Manish Raisinghani talk about Lakme Fashion week, their favorite designer and the style statement that they follow...


Lakme Fashion week is on and celebrities from telly town and Bollywood are all set to cheer their favorite designers. In fact, some of them walked the ramp for their favorite designers too. Recently, we saw telly hotties Rashmi Desai Sandhu, Raginni Khanna, Vishal Singh and Manish Raisinghani who went to cheer their favorite designers. We got in touch with Vishal Singh and Manish Raisinghani on their visit to LFW, the designer they were supporting and the style statement that they follow in their life.

The handsome Vishal Singh said, "I went to cheer Manish Malhotra and Rocky S. I have liked their collection always as they have a very good sense of style and a different point of view when it comes to clothes. Personally, Rocky S is my favorite and I could not miss his show."

Further on his style statement and the trend that he follows, he said "You have to cross a comfort level to look stylish. I experiment a lot with accessories and blazers. I wear whatever I like and suits me the best."

The dashing Manish Raisinghani said, "I went to support Rohit Kamra at the Lakme Fashion Week. I was totally impressed by his style which is very subtle but at the end of the day it does make a statement."
"I wear what I am comfortable in as I believe that whatever I wear should be my second skin. The profession I am in is model/actor, so eventually I am paid to make things look good. So my priority is comfort, if one is comfortable then style simply follows. The trend that I always follow is from my heart. I pick up stuff that I like and makes me comfortable" he concluded.

No comments:

Audience Favorites